In light of recent events in this country attempting to diminish women, especially their bodies, we at The Wild Heart Writers, would like to combat these stereotypes with stories from real women who have learned to love, accept, and celebrate their bodies. This week is dedicated to women and their many beautiful shapes, sizes and color.
Find our first installment here: http://www.wildheartwriters.com/sorry-love-letter-deepest-self/
Second installment here: http://www.wildheartwriters.com/body-shaming-acceptance-many-sizes/
Third installment here: http://www.wildheartwriters.com/woman-universe-bisexual-star-mcgill-goudey/
We’re curious to hear your stories of issues you think are currently important for women:
And here are a few questions you can respond to in the comment section, we’d love to hear from you!
- What is one part of your body that you love and why?
- Have you ever felt shamed by mainstream media and their portrayal of women?
- How do you celebrate your body, your unique and wonderful skin you live in?
Feel free to expand upon this conversation or ask your own questions in the comment section. Let’s interact Ladies and Gents!
Latest posts by Wild Heart Writers (see all)
- This Girl; She’s Trying- Dear Universe, Help Her - January 4, 2018
- Celebrating Women and Their Bodies: Dismissing Stereotypes and Shaming - October 10, 2016